New Safety Protocols:
As always, our goal is to provide you with the quality eye care you need in a safe and healthy environment. In response to COVID-19, Clear Vision Ophthalmology PLLC is following enhanced safety protocols consistent with guidelines put forth by the Center for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) to protect our patients and colleagues.
Prior to your appointment:
Please confirm your appointment well in advance by phone/SMS (718) 429-2470 or email (email@example.com). With your confirmation, we can make modification to the schedule as necessary to minimize your contact with others in the office.
Once your appointment is confirmed, we require a COVID-19 questionnaire to be filled out 1-2 days prior to the appointment. Please click the link below to complete:
On the day of your Appointment:
- Patient and employee screening upon entrance, including a temperature check
- Appropriate protective equipment worn by our staff
- Thorough cleaning and disinfection of equipment and exam rooms between patient visits
- Frequent and routine disinfecting of the entire facility
- Staggered entry to our offices to prevent crowding (You may be asked to wait outside, until the doctor is ready to see you.)
- To maximize social distancing, we will see far fewer patients each day
Once you enter the office:
- Sanitize your hands
- Wear a face mask or covering and keep it on for the duration of your visit
- Observe proper social distancing guidelines
Unless required for caregiving, all patient companions should wait outside the facility. Patient companions allowed inside the office must arrive wearing a face mask.
To minimize your time in our office, please complete all paperwork online, in advance of your visit.
During your exam, keep conversation to a minimum. Your doctor will speak with you once the exam is completed.
The office is doing everything possible to deliver exceptional eyecare to our patients, in an environment that is safe for everyone. We greatly appreciate your cooperation and understanding as we adjust to this new normal. By working together, we can reduce the risk of infection to you, our office staff, and the entire community.
- If you cannot keep this appointment, please contact us at least 2 business days in advance to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
- Should you have any questions, feel free to message us from our website or call our office